Saturday, September 25, 2010

Obvious Fraud in Global Warming

In the below graph of temperatures at Darwin Australia, the blue is the true measured data, the red is the “corrected” or “homogenized” data, and the black line is the difference, i.e. what was artificially added by the scientists in order to show a warming trend.

Note the blatant stair steps in what was added.

 Analysis and Graph by Willis Eschenbach

The corrections were made by the Global Historical Climatology Network (GHCN), a system managed by the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC), Arizona State University, and the Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center.

The GHCN is the foundation dataset for virtually all other temperature studies in the world today. Jim Hansen’s NASA GISS and Phil Jones’s East Anglia CRU use this GHCN data and massage it even more in what they call an attempt to remove additional “biases”. This extra massaging adds even more artificial warming to the data. Mr. Hansen even subtracts numbers from the raw temperatures in the 1800s and early 1900s in order to make the past look colder.

Then it is used in the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reports.

Then it is used to make laws that we are forced to obey.

Without these “corrections”, the worldwide raw data set shows only a very slight warming which is most likely due to growth of cities and infrastructure around measurement stations over the last 50 years.

Recent studies by Anthony Watts and others have shown that less than 10% of the temperature stations in the US are sited correctly. The remaining 90% violate the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's own standards by being too close to warm infrastructure such as air conditioner exhausts, pavement, and buildings -- even BBQ grills have been documented. Over time, temperature stations become surrounded by these kinds of heat sources as cities grow to encompass formerly rural areas, leading to a slight upward trend, especially in  night-time temperatures.

Anthony’s project has surveyed 82% of the stations in the US, so far. I would imagine that temperature stations in the rest of the world are even worse.

The word for all of this is fraud.

Global warming scientists such as James Hansen of NASA GISS, Michael E. Mann of Pennsylvania State (the inventor of the now-discredited "hockey stick" chart used by Al Gore), and Phil Jones of East Anglia University (UK) should be indicted for fraudulent misuse of government funds and sent to prison.

Hansen, Mann, Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment