Quite the lineup of ships, including one of the two largest cruise ships in the world at the St. Maarten cruise port on January 27th, 2011.
- At the left back is the MSC
FantasiaPoesia-- 137936 GT/3900 passengers
- To its right is P&O Oceana -- 77499 GT/2272 passengers
- At the left front is Aida Luna -- 69203 GT/2100 passengers
- To its right is the P&O Azura -- 115055 GT/3096 passengers
- The huge one is Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas -- 225282 GT/6296 passengers
- To its right is Celebrity Solstice -- 122000 GT/2850 passengers
Click image for huge version.